The Community Council consists of parents who have volunteered their time and effort to invest into our school and community. The Community Council works closely with the Principal, Parish Priest, staff and parents and provides leadership to the wider school community.
|AGM and Community Council - Meeting Minutes||Community Council Home (this page)|
St Jude’s is supported by many wonderful sponsors and local businesses. We especially make mention of our sponsors from our Trivia Night, held Friday 17th June 2022 – the first social event we have held since Covid disrupted our event calendar in late March of 2020.
The Community Council Constitution, May 2014.
THE COMMUNITY COUNCIL CALENDAR – 2022
- 22nd Tuesday – AGM & Council Meeting
- 23rd Wednesday – Council Meeting
- Bulb Sales (closes Fri 15th April)
- Hot Cross Buns (being sent home Thurs 7th April)
- 6th Friday – Mother’s Day Stall
- 10th Tuesday – Council Meeting
- 21st Saturday – Election BBQ and Bake Sale
- 17th Friday – Trivia Night @ SCC Woden – Movies Theme
- 9th Tuesday – Council Meeting – TBA
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser – deliver to students before T3/4 holidays – date TBA
- 2nd Friday – Father’s Day Stall
- 18th Tuesday – Council Meeting – day TBC
- ELC Mango Sales open
- 29th Tuesday – Council Meeting – day TBC
- School Christmas Craft Fair – date TBA
- ELC Mangos delivered (before end of term)
Page updated: 29 June 2022