We are now accepting enrolments for 2020 in both our Pre-school (ELC) and Primary School (K - 6). The official enrolment period is from 6 May to 31 May 2019. Places are offered subject to availability.
Our 2019 Open Day will be held on Wednesday 8 May.
You are welcome to come along to the Primary School between 9.00am - 11.00am and 4.00pm - 6.00pm.
The Preschool (ELC) will be open between 9.30am - 11.30am and 4.00pm - 6.00 pm.
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online at St Jude's Primary School by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the St Jude's front office.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive a letter of offer together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term begins||Term ends|
|Term 1||Monday 4 February||Friday 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday 29 April||Friday 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday 22 July||Friday 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday 14 October||Friday 20 December|
|2020||Term begins||Term ends|
|Term 1||Monday 3 February||Thursday 9 April|
|Term 2||Monday 27 April||Friday 3 July|
|Term 3||Monday 20 July||Friday 25 September|
|Term 4||Monday 12 October||Friday 18 December|
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.
Policies and Documents
St Jude's Primary School: (02) 6288 7688 or email: email@example.com
Preschool (Early Learning Centre): (02) 6287 5520 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org