Thinking of Enrolling?
At St Jude's Everyone is Welcome
St Jude’s is accepting enrolments for 2021 and 2022 in both our Preschool (ELC) and Primary School (K-6). Please see below for our online enrolment application.
Please visit the ELC page for Preschool enrolment information - click here to visit the page.
Open Day - 2021
We invite you to visit St Jude's Primary School on Thursday 6 May 2021 at one of two sessions: 9.30-11am and 4-6pm - OPEN DAY flyer
You will be able to access the Check in CBR QR Code for St Jude's Primary School when you visit.
The enrolment period begins on 3 May 2021 and we encourage you to submit an enrolment for your child/ren online using the link below. See 'How to Enrol'.
The Priority Enrolment Areas for St Jude’s Primary School are: Holder & Duffy, and the following suburbs are shared suburbs with St John Vianney’s, Waramanga – Weston, Coombs, Wright, Denman Prospect, Molonglo North and Molonglo.
HOW TO ENROL
For children enrolling in K-6, please enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s).
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary School will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2021||Term begins||Term ends|
|Term 1||Monday 1 February||Thursday 1 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday 20 April||Friday 25 June|
|Term 3||Tuesday 13 July||Friday 17 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday 5 October||Friday 17 December|
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.
Policies and Documents
St Jude's Primary School: (02) 6288 7688 or email: email@example.com
Preschool (Early Learning Centre): (02) 6287 5520 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org