We are accepting enrolments for 2020 and now 2021 in both our Preschool (ELC) and Primary School (K - 6). The official enrolment period is May 2020. Places are offered subject to availability.
Please visit the ELC tile for Preschool enrolment information.
Our next Open Day will be in May 2020. The date and times are yet to be confirmed.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s).
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary School will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $25 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2020||Term begins||Term ends|
|Term 1||Monday 3 February||Thursday 9 April|
|Term 2||Monday 27 April||Friday 3 July|
|Term 3||Monday 20 July||Friday 25 September|
|Term 4||Monday 12 October||Friday 18 December|
|2021||Term begins||Term ends|
|Term 1||Monday 1 February||Thursday 1 April|
|Term 2||Monday 19 April||Friday 25 June|
|Term 3||Monday 12 July||Friday 17 September|
|Term 4||Monday 5 October||Friday 17 December|
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.
Policies and Documents
St Jude's Primary School: (02) 6288 7688 or email: email@example.com
Preschool (Early Learning Centre): (02) 6287 5520 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org