You can now enrol online at St Jude's ELC by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth Certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certification of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student's Immunisation Records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or other relevant cour orders (if applicable)
- Previous ELC reports (if applicable)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temprary visa holders (if applicable) - for both student and parent(s)/legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
Documents and Policies
The ELC uniforms consists of our navy polo shirt, jumper and bucket hat.